SOLID is an acronym for 5 important design principles when doing OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- S - Single responsibility principle
every module or class should have responsibility over a single part of the functionality provided by the software.
- O — Open/closed principle
software entities (classes, modules, functions, etc.) should be open for extensions, but closed for modification.
- L - Liskov substitution principle
- I - Interface segregation principle
- D - Dependency inversion principle